Be inspired by the surprising evolution of threads from a device that holds fabrics together to a creative tool that beautifies projects with designs, colors, textures, structure, and ornamentation.
Follow each step-by-step technique in photos and text; then create a world of your own Passport pages. Whether expanding your knowledge of traditional techniques or experimenting with thread painting and molding thread structures, you’ll experience threads with new creativity and inspiration.
- Dozens of techniques shown in step-by-step photos
- Passport examples for practice and play
- Gallery of thread projects
- Nuts and bolts on supplies and equipment
- More than a dozen projects
- 'Go-to” References and Resources ISBN:978-1-935726-32-6 Author: Deborah Bates and Liz Kettle